Mayrand Entrepôt d'alimentation
23 février 2020 | #5127
Start date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Part-time, Evening and Weekend | Job status: Permanent
As a delicatessen clerk, you’ll be serving different cuts of deli products and providing excellent customer service.
Are you interested in the field of food and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is presently seeking dynamic and versatile candidates to fill a clerk position in our deli department.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Slicing deli products
- Packaging deli products
- Preparing products that are sold in store
- Daily placement of merchandise to ensure availability to customers
- Carrying out stock rotation
- Assisting in the preparation of orders
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department
Join Mayrand’s fine cheese and delicatessen team, known for its expertise of a large assortment. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys passing on their knowledge and innovating, with new items and quality products.
Skills and competencies required:
- Grade 5 diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-month experience in handling tasks
- Detailed and cautious
- Collaboration and team mindset
- Initiative and autonomy
- Polite and courteous
Why work at Mayrand?
- Dynamic and welcoming work environment
- Growing Quebec company, established since 1914
- Advantageous work conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514 774-2475 (cell)