25 juin 2019 | #4672
This is a permanent full-time position with variable shifts. Candidates must be available for all shifts including nights, evenings, days and week-ends as the shifts can change according to need.
- Preparing powders and other dry ingredients for production;
- Mixing liquids and powdered ingredients according to recipes;
- Maintaining inventory;
- Reporting and recording problems if they arise;
- Keeping up with the pace of the production line;
- Maintaining quality standards;
- Cleaning work station and production line.
- Secondary school diploma;
- Ability to perform physical tasks;
- High degree of concentration;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Previous experience preferred but not essential;
- Must be fluent in either English OR French.
Apply online at