Mayrand Entrepôt d'alimentation
23 février 2020 | #5129
Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, the manager of Café Mayrand manages the team and the preparation of products to be consumed on-site.
Are you in the food industry and known for your team leadership? Mayrand is currently looking for a new manager, passionate and involved who wishes to develop the activity, the experience and the team of Café Mayrand.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Prepare recipes for consumption on site
- Manage the rotation and supply of ingredients and merchandise stocks
- Develop the Café Mayrand customer experience
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Ensure business loan
- Ensure compliance with current health standards (MAPAQ)
- Maintain cleanliness and customer comfort on site
- Ensure good coordination with the different departments of the store
- Train and coach your team
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and merchandising performance. You will be welcomed by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects in order to deliver a unique customer experience.
Skills and competencies required:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in catering or the equivalent
- Hold a secondary 5 diploma or equivalent
- Sense of organization
- Communication skills
- Taste for challenge and openness to customer relations
- Operator qualities
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 514 774 2475 (cell)