8 novembre 2019 | #4896
You have experience in trans-disciplinary clinical team approach in the design, delivery and evaluation program/treatment plans? We are looking for your precious skills!
Our client, a renowned pediatric treatment center, affiliated to a permitted specialized school under the Quebec Ministry of Education, is seeking a motivated and qualified Coordinator of Clinical Services. The candidate must be familiar and comfortable working in an environment of special needs children. The CCS will lead a trans-disciplinary team and ensure the best practices, operations and the highest quality programming for all children and young people receiving on-site and off-site clinical and rehabilitation services.
- Support a trans-disciplinary treatment model.
- Directly supervise the clinical programming of the Toddler group.
- Conduct interviews and recommend treatments.
- Plan and Animate the professional clinical/administrative meetings.
- Ensure parent-therapist communication & coaching.
- Review professional assessments, reports and treatment plan recommendations.
- Supervise therapists independently and within departments.
- Supervise, update and evaluate treatment plans with the clinical team.
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of the Intervention Plan (IP).
- Develop and maintain working relationships and partnerships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Bring current research and awareness of developing research.
- Identify training needs and opportunities for staff and provide information to parents.
- Work collaboratively with senior management toward achieving the center goals.
- Manage professional caseload.
- Establish a clear direction and vision for the team.
- Incorporate a shared set of values that clearly provides direction for the team’s services.
- Demonstrate team culture and trans-disciplinary atmosphere of trust.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to uphold the vision of the service.
- Ensure quality child-focused services with documented outcomes.
- Utilize leadership and communication strategies.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Facilitate professional development through appropriate training.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
- Master’s level in related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the child development and special populations industries.
- Ability to manage the interface of communication technologies and special populations.
- Leadership and change management skills.
- Possessing human relation and respectful communication skills.
- Organized, flexible and multi-task person.
- Bilingualism: English and French, oral and written.
The benefits of the position
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Group insurance.
- Nice and active work environment.
Please send your resume to Macda Tardieu by email at