Mayrand Entrepôt d'alimentation
23 février 2020 | #5119
Start date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Part-time, Evening and Weekend | Job status: Permanent
As a fish clerk, you’ll be packaging different seafood products and providing excellent customer service.
Are you interested in the field of food and motivated by quality customer service? Mayrand is presently seeking dynamic and versatile candidates to fill several fish clerk positions.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Cut, pack, weigh and label seafood
- Prepare and maintain ice tables
- In season, cook some products (ex: lobster)
- Place products daily to make them available to customers
- Rotate inventory (product quality and expiry dates)
- Validate the correct temperature of refrigerators and freezers
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the department (maintenance of equipment, displays and work area).
Join Mayrand’s butcher team, known for its expert professionalism and dynamism. You’ll be welcomed by a group that enjoys passing on their knowledge and innovating, with new recipes and quality products.
Why work at Mayrand?
- Dynamic and welcoming work environment
- Growing Quebec company, established since 1914
- Advantageous work conditions and group insurance
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514 774-2475 (cell)