Mayrand Entrepôt d'alimentation
23 février 2020 | #5123
Starting date: As soon as possible | Work schedule: Full-time, Evening or Week-end can be included | Employment status: Permanent
As Grocery Manager, you will be responsible for managing replenishment, department’s operations, sales optimization, team and customer service.
Are you in the food industry and known for your team leadership? Mayrand is currently looking for a new manager, passionate and involved who wishes to develop the activity and the team of the grocery store.
We are looking for an operator with strong experience and skills in the food sector.
Your tasks will consist mainly of:
- Analyze the department’s sales and financial goals
- Develop strategies to ensure its performance
- Stay informed about new products, market trends and competition
- Ensures the proper management of inventory control and department operations in order to efficiently stimulate sales
- Prioritize and supervise the work of the team on a daily basis
- Train and motivate your team to achieve results and promote sales
- Ensuring compliance with operational and store management’s standards
- Check the quantity and quality of the sold items
- Analyze store operations and working methods to ensure product variety and the overall display of the department
- Manage loss prevention and product quality while maintaining an adequate inventory level
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the equipment, the displays and the work area (general cleanliness of the department)
- Conduct price control and ensure price structures are respected
Join the Mayrand team, recognized for its in-depth knowledge and merchandising performance. You will be welcome by a group that likes to share within the team and innovate, with new quality products and innovative projects.
Skills and competencies required:
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Have one (1) to two (2) years of experience in managing a grocery department or in a grocery store
- Have a sense of organization
- Result oriented
- Ability to communicate
- Have a merchant mindset
- Team spirit
- Initiative and autonomy
- Availability and flexibility
Why work at Mayrand?
- Welcoming and dynamic work environment
- Company established since 1914 and growing
- Favorable working conditions
- Employee discount
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 514 774 2475 (cell)